- The lion has the smallest heart of all beasts of prey. So the next time when you call someone lion hearted think again!!
- During world war I, parrots were kept on the Eiffel tower in Paris since they could hear the approaching air crafts much earlier than humans.
- The Indian swift can fly at a speed of 250-300 km/hr.
- Man is the only animal that sleeps on his back.
- Pitcher is a man eating plant with a pretty sturdy appetite and tough digestion. It is known to eat 73 cockroaches in two weeks.
Funda of Fundas
Some salamanders have poison-secreting glands in their skin. The ones equipped with poison-producing skin glands are often brightly colored with conspicuous markings. This warns predators to stay away.
by Aniket Kumar (11 years)
Images under license with Gettyimages.com